Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Galaxy Bubbles




I imagine many families out there love hot chocolate, my children especially love a mug of Galaxy. We have reviewed a lot of the range. I do like the tubs and large pouches but we tend to leave it languishing in the cupboard especially when the weather gets warm.


Galaxy Bubbles now come in a one mug serving, in chocolate and chocolate orange flavours. They are 40 calaries or 2 syns if you are a Slimming World member. They taste a lot more naughty than those figures.

I like buying single servings, its healthier for the family to have one every now and then, they are easily carried if you are out for the day.


Paige works late and so she will be able to pop one in her bag and have a sweet treat on her break. 




The Bubbles have that lovely Galaxy silky taste, light and indeed taste bubbly. The chocolate flavour was my favourite. I already had the Galaxy mug and a free moment to indulge. Lovely bubbly!

You can buy the drinks at Tescos and they are 32p a stick, not bad.


Disclosure I was given  free products. I was under no obligation to receive the samples or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.







No comments:

Post a Comment