Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BD Nails at Tesco Review





I have reviewed BD nail polishes before and love the array of shades they have, this time I was sent  a few of  the new  Spring/ Summer retro  shades .

I rather love the flower design on the lids, they will look great on a dressing table. Really pretty and  immediately makes me think of warmer weather, floral dresses and picnics. The colours when on my nails remind me of Tooty Frooties sweets in colour  and finish. That lovely hard square shell in pastel shades.  The shade names are all sweet sounding Lolly Bliss, Electric Space Dust, Candy Cane, Violet Cream, Fondant Fancy, Marshmallow, Cola Cube, Butterscotch






The cutesy candy and bold brights are available exclusively at Tesco for the new season. 




They are very easy to apply especially for me, I am pretty cack handed, though I am getting better due to needing to for these reviews. 

I found that two coats are great for the violet and cola cube pink,the butterscotch and fondant fancy really cam alive with three coats. I love the almost gel effect and the super shine. At £5 each they are affordable too.

www.tesco.com/beauty.

Disclosure I was given  free products. I was under no obligation to receive the samples or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.











No comments:

Post a Comment