Thursday, November 8, 2012

Movember update

Movember


Well its day nine, I resisted the urge last week to add a picture of Chris and what was his new well, lets just call it bum fluff.

Day 8 is Chris after his shave and there is a definite mo, its out there on his face and I find it quite alien! 

 I also find it fascinating, I find myself staring  at it as we are talking, then I catch him observing me and we laugh!

We have been together twenty years and he has always been as close to clean shaven as he likes, not as much as I like always but I see it similar to me and my pyjama days where I don't fancy straightening my hair, applying make up. Similarly Chris has his odd no shave days where its a chore!

I am actually warming to this new visitor to his face, don't tell him. I am also immensely proud that he is raising awareness and money for a great cause.

http://uk.movember.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment