Monday, November 5, 2012

Warburtons Crumpets Review


Warburtons Crumpets are so far my favourite crumpet,I usually tend to go for the supermarket varieties and have never really expected any difference.

However these are definitely a better breakfast snack.
They are much bigger, This gives a softer, bigger bite. They are very light and yet filling. I tend to toast my crumpets until they have a crisp outer, but with the thinner ones I was serving, you lose the soft spongey middle. Not any more.


I love slices of cold cheese next to my crumpets, they are also really good with a cooked breakfast. A low fat way to eat them is with light philly.

98 calories per crumpet make them a good low fat snack...well until you add the butter, jam etc!!!

For a softer fluffier crumpet, I'm sold.

http://www.warburtons.co.uk/

 Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.




No comments:

Post a Comment