Monday, November 5, 2012

Mrs Crimbles Flapjacks Review

Mixed Berry Oat Flapjacks, 99p - Mrs Crimble's

I have written quite a few reviews for Mrs Crimble's sweet goodies and all of them favourable. I along with scores of customers have voted their macaroons highly, one sells every second and are Britain's favourite macaroon.

All this and they are gluten free. Certainly not taste free as I used to consider most dietary foods.

Buttery Oat Flapjacks, 99p - Mrs Crimble's
Mrs Crimble’s have launched their new range of Oat Flapjacks.  The flapjacks are baked using gluten-free oats and make an excellent treat to enjoy with a cup of tea!  My particular favourite if you were to twist my arm, is the Mixed Berry Oat.

All three are incredibly good, gooey, soft and sweet, the berries are succulent, the choc chips give a nice depth and the good old fashion buttery are creamy and sweet.
Great for an energy boost in a busy day.

Yum!! I can't wait to see these in shops all over my city.
Choc Flapjacks,  99p - Mrs Crimble's


The Flapjacks come in three flavours: Buttery, Choc Chip and Mixed Berry and are 99p for a bar.  The Mixed Berry Oat Flapjacks can already be found in The Café at Debenhams.  Mrs Crimble’s will shortly be announcing where you can find the other flavours so keep an eye out on the website and on Facebook!

 Disclosure I was given  free products. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.




No comments:

Post a Comment