Monday, November 5, 2012

Thirst Pockets Select a Size Review

Thirst Pockets have launched a new kitchen sheet,which solves a few of the mopping up procedures.


Firstly its a longer size for those bigger jobs, however it also has perforations at smaller widths.  
I like this idea. I don't always want a large sheet, though that is handy for big spills and cleaning jobs.



There are times when a smaller piece of kitchen roll is just the job, small spills and drips when cooking, the odd splash of drink on my floor, usually the hubby, and great for a quick shine on my taps.


The Select A Size smaller widths work well for a light spill and what I love about them is they fit my kitchen roll dispenser much better than smaller rolls.

Thirst Pockets Select-A-Size can cope with tough household messes; absorbing grease, cleaning windows or drying up large liquid spills. It can even cope with the mess from your household pet or clean up your car.

Available in all major supermarkets, RRP £2.50


http://www.thirstpockets.co.uk/?page_id=65





No comments:

Post a Comment