Sunday, November 18, 2012

Swizzels Matlow Squashies Review




Some of my childhood sweet favourites Drumsticks, Refreshers, Love Hearts and Double Lollies, have been transformed by Swizzels Matlow into fun, squashy gummy sweets and I for one love them.
I fondly remember eating Drumstick lollies, I love biting in and pulling the chewy sweet and leaving trails of string sweetness. Double lollies were another favourite, I loved the crumbly chalky feel and I also used to try to savour both by making them last as long as I could.


Now I imagine these being geared towards children, but I can also see a few adults tucking into these to bring back happy memories.
 
They are 45g bags so good for savouring all to yourself plus there is a bigger share bag, still good for savouring all to yourself, heehee!!
I gave a drumstick lolly one without letting him see the bag and it totally threw him, he kept saying " Ooh what does that remind me of?" and after I had given him a couple, to save the whole bag going I told him. He said "Ahhh, that's it, yes they taste the same without the annoying stick!"
The Double Lollies were sweet, sugary and quite different from the lolly but we loved them.


With no artificial colours making them a lot better, I can see me popping a few in my trolley.


And don’t forget to download the new free Squashies World App – a cute and challenging game with up to 80 levels, visit www.swizzels-matlow.com/squashies to download.




Squashies will be available from retailers including; Asda, Sainsbury’s and Co-op RRP £1.49 for a 160g bag, RRP 45p for a 45g mini packet.


The Squashies World App is available or both iphone and android. The app is available to download from www.squashiesworld.com

Disclosure I was given  two free products. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.




No comments:

Post a Comment