Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dominos Gourmet Review


A short while ago  Domino's pizza introduced 'Gourmet Specials'.   With three different pizzas in the Gourmet range and all frankly sounding terribly good.
         Firenze - Ventricina Salami, Pepperoni and Peruvian Roquito Peppers.
Florentine - Baby Spinach, Sun-blush Baby Plum Tomatoes and Greek Feta Cheese.

Rustica - Chicken breast strips, naturally smoked bacon rashers, baby spinach and Sun-blush baby plum tomatoes.


 I love the sound of the ingredients, all foods I want to eat and on a pizza base, even better. There's something about this range makes me feel they are more healthy too.
Domino's very kindly asked me to review one and I decided to go for the Rustica. This was a tough choice as I wanted to try all three. But we had a family vote and this one came out on top.

Well this is the pizza when it arrived, as I opened the box I was pleased to see a fresh looking pizza, with large pieces of chicken, bacon and spinach, the sunblush tomatoes also looking good gave off their distinct aroma. We chose the classic base and were told it was no extra charge. though the pizza comes on a thin crust usually.


Taste wise its gorgeous, its as good as it looked, succulent chicken, fresh spinach, smoky bacon pieces and strong sun blush tomatoes. It just lifts the average pizza into a special dish.

Family verdict "Its so fresh," "tasty" "need another," "I want to try all the others now"

Think thats a winner then??

http://www.dominos.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment