Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HALEYS’ CORKER Review

Chris and I like our wine, as a rule though he drinks mainly red, I drink white which leads to bottles opened and unfinished.
Not always the best when its a really great wine that you want to taste the same right until the end. Sometimes mine ends up in a risotto as I hate waste.
  This Haleys corker is absolutely ideal! It keeps wine fresh, but lets it breathe when you re-open it. It helps aerate as you pour and give that much better taste, drip free too, plus it also  filters out any bits of cork. 
I'm most surprised by the fact it seals the bottle so well, I can lay it on its side in the fridge, very clever. I was a little wary of trying this so must admit to filling a bottle with water to try it first. Sorry but I was not going to risk my weekend tipple!!

It does not leak at all and gives me more room in the fridge which is perhaps one of my favourite benefits.

A very nifty little gadget, I intend to buy  one for Chris's red now.



THE HALEYS’ CORKER IS A CLEVER 5 IN 1 DEVICE THAT WILL IMPROVE THE FLAVOUR OF RED AND WHITE WINE:
A Hayleys’s corker fits snugly into the top of the wine bottle and performs all the following functions :-

1. Aerator

– instantly enhances bouquet and flavor



2. Filter

- helps prevent cork residue, sediment and tartrates from entering your glass and prevents dirt and flies getting in!
3. Pourer

- drip-free pour control
4. Re-corker

– never struggle with a cork again
5. Stopper
– store wine spill-proof on its side in the refrigerator
The resulted – wine poured though a Haley’s corker will be filtered and aerated and have a better flavour. Pouring is easier and drip free. If you want to save the wine till another day there’s a lid (stopper) that fits so securely that wine can even be stored in its side. The black corker fits all bottles sealed with corks – including oil and vinegar; the green version fits all screw cap bottles.

Price £5.75 singly; £11.50 green and black pack

No comments:

Post a Comment