Monday, October 15, 2012

Beef Stir Fry with Very Lazy

Very Lazy

I am lazy when I get the chance, but with my family,blogging and full time carer hat, I don't think I qualify. With my love of cooking and baking sadly taking a back seat, fast foods and throw in the oven fare has been on the menu of late.

Very Lazy have come to my rescue in the past, I use the garlic regularly to save smelly hands especially when having guests to dinner. I use the ginger too and find it a joy to use.

This July Very Lazy added 15 new products to the range and I was sent a few of them to try out.

I decided to make a stir fry first,its a favourite meal in our house,a good way to get my family eating a good amount of fresh vegetables and a super fast fresh meal that can be on the table in 10-15 minutes yet still wow.

I chose lean beef strips, fine green beans,mushrooms  and baby sweetcorn and got stirring. 


After 5 minutes a dding the holy trinity of Chinese cooking, ginger,garlic and chilli.
All these three are provided in easy form by Very Lazy. The great thing is you just use a teaspoon or two and pop into the pan, no stringy tough ginger to battle with, no chance of burning skin by chillies and scent free fingers.


Add some Chinese five spice,soy sauce and even  ready cooked noodles to the wok and you have a freshly cooked homemade Chinese meal in minutes. Whats more its nutritious and tasty.

I will be making Chicken Chasseur next using the handy concentrates from Very Lazy.

You can find these new additions online at http://www.verylazy.com/
or in Tesco's

Disclosure I was given  free products of Very Lazy. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


No comments:

Post a Comment