Sunday, October 21, 2012

Disolve Non Bio Washing Sheet review

  

Dizolve a new non-bio fabric detergent which takes the form of sheets rather than a bulky box of powder or tablets – meaning it saves space under your kitchen sink or small utility room cupboard. They come in a variety of scents, as well as unscented for those with allergies or sensitive skin. It also cancels out the measuring process as you just pop one sheet in the wash for a normal load, or 2/3 for bigger or heavily soiled clothes. As well as this, it is just as effective when used in a hot, cold or warm wash..

I love the sheet form, it also in my limited kitchen space has been a great addition.

But space saving or not they have to clean clothes and that is what I needed to know.



You just use 1 sheet for light soiling, two for heavier soiled. I am a bit of a tightwad when it comes to washing powder and do use the minimum, so I trialled Dizolve with one sheet for all washes. What I loved the most is no dripping messy from liquid or spillt powder, they really are no fuss, just pop them in on top of my laundry.

I found they cleaned effectively and even removed the tea and food stains. 
Each sheet is a non bio form, so kind to skin too.

My tip is not to forget to reseal the 'resealable' bag as they do tend to stick together but I am a terror for leaving packets open.

http://www.dizolve.co.uk/


Disclosure I was given a free product. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment