Sunday, October 28, 2012

Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup



As the cold weather draws in, there is nothing nicer than locking the door and curling up in the warmth on a comfy sofa with your favourite film. 

Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup provided me with the ultimate Winter Warmer  to help me mark the end of British Summer Time and the start of Soup Season with a very special gift from Heinz.


To help  celebrate the clocks going back this weekend and an extra hour to enjoy this Sunday, they sent me a special Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup novelty clock with 13 hours marked on its face.
  
Don’t let this extra hour tick by unnoticed what are you doing with yours.I watched an old film with my Granny. The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie this morning!

 Disclosure I was given free products two tins of Heinz soup and a novelty clock.. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.



No comments:

Post a Comment