Thursday, December 9, 2010

Activia Pouring Yogurt



As mentioned before I am a Bzz Agent and was invited to bzz about Activia Pouring Yogurt, its a lovely complement to your breakfast cereal.
I particularly like the concept as I am not keen on milk overly on my cereal.
I love muesli and have found the Activia Pouring Yogurt brings a new taste.


It comes in three lovely flavours, Natural good for sweeter cereals. Strawberry, Conor loved this on Shreddies and Weetabix, we have not managed to try the Vanilla yet as its always sold out when we go the the store. We want to try this flavour as we believe it will be good on ice cream.
I can also personally recommend the natural one on apple crumble.
Whats good about it for anybody who suffers with bloating it still has the same Activia Bifidus to counteract. this as the
Smooth and creamy pouring texture - perfect for cereal
Less than 2% fat
Convenient large Tetra Pak format – perfect for sharing
Contains exclusive Activia Bifidus culture

It costs £1.99 and is available in supermarkets.



No comments:

Post a Comment