Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing You a Merry Christmas


Well the big day is here I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I am a traditional girl at heart but gradually the digital age has taken over my life, stay with this for a funny take on the Nativity at the end.

I just wanted to say thanks to my husband Chris and my children for putting up with me glued to a screen at all hours, trialling and testing for me when they perhaps did not always want to.
Rushed dinners unless I was reviewing the food then colder dinners as I aimed to capture them on film for my blog.
I love you for all these things and more.
Thanks to some great friends who have helped me with my blog, setting it up, putting up with umpteen questions, so I could get it running and looking good, still a long way to go.

Thanks to some fab readers and followers, who I really wouldn't be here without. (Well I would but I would be  a mad thing mumbling to myself,what do you mean  you already think I am)  
Thanks to you who have visited, supported me by commenting here, entering my giveaways, put up with my tweeting of reviews and my addiction to competitions also tweeted ad nauseum I know.

Thanks to some great PR people who have given the fuel for my review blog and been terribly sweet and generous.
Its been lovely getting to know you, thanks for the emails raving about my reviews, the phonecalls and the Christmas cards ( A lovely unexpected touch)
Thanks to the gorgeous brands who have given me much to praise and rave about.

I wanted to leave a traditional greeting but in keeping with this social networking age I think this is both fun and more apt.

Thanks everybody. I will be here next year with more of the same.
Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best of everything in 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment