Monday, December 13, 2010

Debbie and Andrews Christmas Goodies.

I already reviewed the Debbie and Andrews Christmas Pork Sausage Meat  HERE as its launched in supermarkets this week.
Paige said her best Christmas memory is when she walks in from school and I have been cooking sausage rolls and mince pies, for the first time this year I made my sausage rolls with Debbie and Andrews sausage meat.
So here are my photos of the event on Friday.


I found the sausage meat very fresh looking, it smells  meaty and peppery, the meat content is high and as a result,  I found it harder to roll, this in no way is a complaint its a praise of the product.  It was worth the extra time when it came to the eating.

When it came to cutting the sausage roll into mini ones I used my sharp kitchen scissors. This worked very well and they actually looked neater than usual. My sausage rolls are you will see are all different sizes, I got 10/10 in school home economics for appearance, I would possibly struggle to get a 7/10.






They cooked very quickly and another satisfying find was the finished article, there was no grease pool on the sheet, I would confidently use a flat baking sheet next time.
Now the final picture, I am rather proud of my Christmas sausage rolls and if my Home Ec teacher tasted them I would score 10/10 with honours! That's the Debbie and Andrew sausage.
They taste so good, the meat is perfectly seasoned, they are full of flavour and the only thing about them is they did not last long. I have to make more now.
I am off to stock up, make sure you do too, its delicious.




Debbie & Andrew’s Christmas Sausage Meat and Christmas Cocktail Sausages cost £3 per pack or £5 for two packs. For more information on Debbie & Andrew’s visit http://www.debbieandandrews.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment