Wednesday, December 22, 2010

e-cloth Kitchen Pack



I think these are in some ways more "Wow factor" than any gadget I rave about for the household. Its because each time I use one, I am bowled over by the fact they clean up all on their own.

From any normal cleaning task, kitchen worktops, fridge and table, to a hob thats been Chrissed ( Our term for when Chris does a roast dinner) It looks like a kitchen of wild animals or the gremlins were let loose with grease, gravy and stuffing.
I had the original cloth and love them, rave about them to friends and family and really did not think muck improvement needed apart from some tougher baked on food occasionally was needing a squirt of cleaning spray.

Actually I had a job resisting the urge to get out a spray when I first used an e-cloth. They simply clean up and whats more clean up so well.  I learned in an earlier review that cleaning products kill the friendly bacteria and so I am happier to go one step further and not use even a friendly cleaner.
It shines, my glass, kitchen mirror I can use it dry on my rustic pine table which means I will have saved money on wax now. It cleans my cooker and any tougher bits now get shifted by the scourer corner of the cloth no need to reach for any cleaner at all.

The washing up  pad is great for the dishes, cleans off all manner of food, even tackles porridge well. It has a scoure part too on the reverse and this helps with the pans that are a little more baked on, I still get surprised by it when there is a heavily caked lasagne dish and I do not have to reach for a metal scourer.

Chemical free kitchen cleaning that removes over 99% of bacteria

Kitchens can be one of the hardest places in the home to keep clean. Bacteria lingering from raw meat and sticky fingers can leave surfaces smeared, while boiled-over pans make a mess of the hob. Because of this people reach for chemicals to clean, but for a chemical free clean all you need is water and an e-cloth to remove bacteria, dirt and grease from around the kitchen and banish all those hidden nasties.


e-cloth has improved its best selling and award winning Kitchen Pack, which contains 2 cloths. The Kitchen Cloth now includes a non-scratch, scouring corner to help remove stubborn and tougher dirt left behind on kitchen surfaces. Simply dampen the cloth with water and run it over your kitchen surfaces to clean. Use the scouring corner pocket on those tougher bits of grime that can build up around the oven and work surfaces. For shiny surfaces, finish with the Glass & Polishing Cloth, to leave appliances, glass and worktops sparkling.

Washing up is a haven for dirt and grime. e-cloth’s NEW dual sided Washing-Up Pad cuts out the need for any other sponges or brushes. The yellow side is made of the clever e-cloth fibres that clean by breaking up and trapping grease, dirt and bacteria, which other sponges can leave behind. The non-scratch, scrubbing side can then be used on tougher food residue on crockery, cutlery and plates. Washing up has never been easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment