Thursday, December 2, 2010

Galloway Lodge Preserves


I have enjoyed the lead up to Christmas, as I mentioned before I have tried Christmas puds, chocolates and savory snacks to let you know about the goodies out there.
One such company that have been providing goodies for all seasons is Galloway Lodge Preserves.

Galloway Lodge Preserves are a family run company in Gatehouse-of-Fleet in the heart of Galloway, devoted to making delicious marmalade's, jams, chutneys, jellies and mustard for over 30 years.

I had a look around their site and their reputation is good, they have won Great Taste Awards again this year, so before I even open the jar I know I am going to be happy.
They have some lovely Christmas products and I seriously recommend you try them with your dinner or give them as gifts.

First up, the Mulled Cranberry Chutney, this is all the Christmas tastes you want with a slice of cold turkey, a good cheddar and crusty bread. I love the orange flavour that is present too.
This is the perfect accompaniment for spicing up a sarnie of slice of cheese.
So good I am buying for presents as well.

This is a lovely jelly perfect for Christmas day the added port gives a deep flavour, I cannot wait to eat with turkey but as Galloway Lodge mention, it would be just as good with Ham.



This has to be my favourite, its the perfect pickle for all the cheese you might want to be consuming, fab again in a ham or turkey sandwich. This is so tasty, tomatoes, onions and apple. Galloway call this the Little Black Dress of Chutneys, perfect for all occasions.

If I keep eating it I won't be even getting in a "big black dress", its that good.


Galloway Lodge Preserves make the perfect accompaniment throughout the festive season. Offering a wide range of jams, marmalade's, chutneys, jellies, mustard and chillis, they use only the best quality fruit.



Their Mulled Cranberry Chutney and their Cranberry & Port Jelly are two all time favourite Christmas products. Their Seville Marmalade is perfect for making Duck a l'Orange and all of their chutneys can accompany cheese and biscuits as well as all of your left-overs.

 

For the festive season they sell 100 gram jars of some of their most loved products including their Raspberry Jam, Heather Honey Marmalade, Bramley Apple Chutney and their very own trademark chutney - Poacher’s Pickle, all of which make the perfect stocking filler and can be gift wrapped in packs of three and retail at £5.99.

 
Contact - 01557 814 007
 

No comments:

Post a Comment