Friday, July 6, 2012

Ecover Feel Good at Cornbury 2012



Ecover are certainly bring a strong message this year. Its a good one too, 'Feel Good'

I know I certainly need it with all the doom and gloom of the country's economy and the dire weather.

The Feel Good campaign is really been showcased in lots of fun ways, the advert is now on the TV and Ecover are also attending some great events this summer. They invited me along to Cornbury Festival to find out a little more and well do what we all do at festivals, hear great bands and just relax!
Zumba
My first goal was to find out about the Ecover line up of activities. They certainly were very energetic, with jazz dance salsa, zumba and slightly less energetic yoga.

'Feel Good' hug from Ecover!
I had a chat with one of the Ecover team to find out what the main message that the company are hoping to get across, I was told that the aim is to get people moving and as Ecover have household cleaning products, housework is a great time to get moving. I know I like to dance and it does make the cleaning pass quickly and in a fun way.
Its also Ecovers aim to make people feel good about buying eco friendly products.

Jazz hands!!
I must admit that seeing people dancing and having fun, has improved my perception of the brand, it is definitely a move (pardon the pun) away from the fustier image of green wellies, homemade sweaters and nut roasts. 

The 'feel good' that comes with using Ecover’s products is evident as there are no chemical nasties and are gentler on you, your family and the environment.


I did jokingly say that a sitting down class would 'Feel Good' too and the Ecover guys laughed and said "Do you feel good being here today?" and as I nodded, I was told, "Well we did our job!" I have to admit I did get a real feeling of the fun factor.



As Cornbury is about the music I will leave you with my images of the event, my personal favourites has to be a huge rainbow coming out now that was a feel good moment and of course the amazing James Morrison.

The market stall avenue
The festival local!
Pixie Lott



The superb James Morrison.

http://www.the-splash.co.uk/

Ecover kindly provided Cornbury festival tickets for the purpose of this article, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment