Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Next Autumn/Winter 2012




I hate mentioning Autumn and Winter when the Summer seems to have passed us by. However the summer sales have started and the Autumn/Winter 2012 ranges are creeping onto the rails and into the press.

I have been invited to attend a blogging event with Next and I have been so impressed with the agenda for the day, how they have arranged transport and pamper sessions for the ladies. For the children who are on their first week of the summer holidays there will be activities to keep them occupied,  balloon modelling, face painting and magic shows!

To attend the event I was also offered a gift card to choose something to wear for the day. Its been great fun, looking through the range and here are a few items I love for myself and a few children's wear items too.

Now here is my dilemma, I will be meeting other bloggers and I want to look right. What shall I wear.

Comments and suggestions gratefully received.





I was pleased to see the military coats are still on trend. I am often accused of being a bit of a Sergeant Major at home, maybe I should get the outfit to complement the title!! But to meet hopefully new friends maybe a bit severe!






How about friendly country charm, casual jeans, sporty or tailored chic?


Well what do we think?
Would love some suggestions. 




The real focus of the day will be to look at the Autumn/Winter  range for children.


Aren't the above just so adorable. 
We will be actually seeing some key pieces from the A/W children's range, so I will back with photos later next week.


http://www.next.co.uk/women#LID=01_03_01_01


No comments:

Post a Comment