Friday, July 20, 2012

Warburtons Hi Taste Lo Fat






Many of you know I have lost lots of weight dropped three dress sizes and in October will have been maintaining for a year at my new weight. While losing weight, oh, I did this with Slimming World if you are new to my blog,


 The Irish girl in me, demands bread, potatoes and cheese, so these are prepared in a more healthy manner, SW encourages you to eat bread, obviously not piles of it, but it is a good source of fibre. The spreads and fillings on toast or in a sandwich can be the foods that are high in fat or sugar. The toppings are what I avoided while on a healthy eating plan. 

Now I am at my ideal weight, have a healthy BMI and feel good, I have started to eat normally, not over indulging on a day to day basis!

So when Warburtons asked if I would like to take a look at their  '2 week' low fat eating plan and make some of the recipes, using breads and baked products, I said yes!

I have followed most of the plan and as I am still weighing in at SW so can track my gains or losses. I am still in my target weight and have been eating crumpets, crispy chicken and wedges, fruit loaf  made into a delicious dessert and a few more I will be sharing with you. The plan has lots of useful tips, and lovely meals, combined with some great recipes using Warburtons. So stick around for some nice foodie posts!



Warburtons has teamed up with Amanda Grant, celebrity chef and mum of three Amanda Grant, also one of the country's leading food educators, to create a delicious, low fat eating plan full of simple recipes and quick and tasty snacks. 

Many people cut out carbs (such as bread) in order to lose weight, which can lead people to wrongly believe that bread is high in fat, when the opposite is true. Most bread is low in fat – it’s the toppings that people choose that can add fat to bread and bakery. For example, a slice of Warburtons Farmhouse White contains just 1.1g fat.

The Hi-Taste, Lo-Fat eating plan has been designed to provide a fortnight of nutritious, low in fat meals that won't leave you feeling like you're missing out.

The Hi-Tast, Lo- Fat plan is on Warburtons facebook page, on one of the tabs 


No comments:

Post a Comment