Monday, July 9, 2012

GUINNESS® GOES NUTS FOR PEANUTS & CASHEWS



CALLING ALL SNACKERS
Guinness lovers across the nation will soon be able to get their hands on a brand new snack sensation, Guinness®Gourmet Peanuts & Cashews.

Yesterday was a good day for nuts, as Guinness went nutty and launched a new snack Guinness Gourmet Peanuts & Cashews.

Now I could tell you a fib and say how fabulous they were, but I cannot do that!

 I went to the cupboard on Sunday and they were missing. After a scout around, I found the empty packets in the bin.

I had a sniff and I could smell the distinct Guinness aroma and a beefy scent. But not a smidgen survived the husband's pilfering!!  Now it may be a grab bag, but Chris took it literally and grabbed them, so over to him for the confession and this is true!!

"They were just to good to resist, once I opened for a nibble. I just had to carry on, while you were talking to your friend, the tennis just got so gripping, I needed to chew on more than my knuckles. I had no beer in the house, these were a great substitute! Sorry I will buy you some more I promise"

"Did they taste of Guinness?" I enquired, " Oh yes, you would have loved them, they were really good, need a pint of the black stuff to help them along" said light fingered Larry.

Now he did look very sheepish and he is the nut fan of the house. But I am not letting him off  just yet, well maybe after I post this!
Breaking the boundaries of modern-day snacking, this tasty treat subtly combines the classic combination of steak together with the world’s most famous stout.

Perfect for nights in or a snack on the go, the 90g grab bag is big enough to share, or for the more experienced snacker to enjoy alone! Double roasted, they deliver an abundance of flavour with a unique twist.

This new snack is available in Sainsbury’s stores nationwide and is priced at £1.49. The gourmet treat is also available in Waitrose from the 9th July.

I received Guinness Gourmet Peanuts and Cashews for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment