Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Moos Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars Review


I have only one disagreement with Fox's about the new Moos Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars and that they are definitely good for treat-seeking adults!
I lay claim to them in our house as I have been eating malted milk biscuits far longer than any other family member. Although I always called them cow biscuits and the closest I got to PE at school was a Sport biscuit.

I was sent the new Moos Malted Milk to try, and was very pleased, I like cream filled biscuits but do not like custard creams, this according to Chris is very bad as all people like them and a bit strange.

Anyway, I digress, these lovely biscuits come in a pack of nine individually wrapped bars and get extra points for the wrapping as I like to dip in every now and again to the biscuit barrel and fresh crispy unopened biscuits are a must.
Cute isn't it?
I was happy to see this treat is a low 89 calories per bar, this bodes well for when the temptation is to eat a few.
The vanilla cream filling is not too sweet and it helps that malted milk biscuits are not overly sugary either. Perfect with a cuppa.

Ok I have to mention they are aimed at a younger market, my children love them.
But not the way I do!!  

 
Treat-seeking kids across the UK are about to get their prayers answered with the arrival of Fox’s delicious new Moos Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars.
Fox’s Moos Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars contain a scrumptious vanilla cream filling between two tasty malted milk biscuit fingers. They are perfect as an on-the-go snack, a lunchbox filler, or as a yummy treat for the little ones when they get home from school.
As the sibling of the incredibly popular Fox’s Mini Moos, you know they won’t disappoint.

But the real clincher for laundry-weary mums? Fox’s Moos Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars are completely chocolate-free, so you can wave goodbye to your kids showing up with the dreaded combination of sticky fingers and chocolate splattered clothes.
Fox’s Moo’s Malted Milk Cream Finger Bars are available now in supermarkets nationwide for an RRP of £1.29

Visit http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/vinniesemporium/ for more products and information. You can also follow Vinnie the Panda - Fox's Biscuits No.1 Fan over on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment