Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time to Update my Summer Wardrobe





Summer is on its way, I have faith this year and with it comes the passion for updating my wardrobe. I like a few good pieces and then I like a bargain too, so these are a few of my likes!

I lost a lot of weight last year and am dying to buy some sun dresses,  beachwear and a few classic pieces that won't go out of fashion at all.

I start with shoes, yes my feet lost weight too, that's what I tell Chris, well they didn't, but I have to have new shoes, I love espadrilles, they are pretty, very comfortable and versatile. Great with a pretty dress, fab with faded cut off denims. These above are from  Celtic Sheepkin, they don't just cater for cold weather!



I adore hats, have far too many put can always squeeze one more in and as I am getting new modular bedroom furniture soon, I will have more room.

Beachwear I get bored with fast, so I do like to pick up a couple of bargains. Store Twenty is a great place to do that and still keep on trend.


I love this floaty Print Hankie Hem Beach Cover Up
£12.99

Teal Snakeskin Asymmetric Swimsuit
£14.99
Asymmetric's are back and while I never liked angles at school, I like how this Katie Price Boutique swimsuit looks.


For bikinis I love this gorgeous designer Pret-a-Surf Strawberry String Bikini £220 and the Katie Price Boutique fruity two piece.


Fruit Bikini Top
£9.99

Fruit Bikini Bottoms
£5.99
Are you going on holiday this year? Where to and what will you be taking?
Celtic Sheepskin
Stockist details:
01637 871605
www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk


Pret-a-Surf
www.pretasurf.com
Available at Harvey Nichols, Browns and net-a-porter.com

Store Twenty One
http://www.storetwentyone.co.uk
Ahh I feel so summery after this jaunt, roll on the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment