Thursday, June 2, 2011

BBC Good Food Show Ticket Winners







Ooh I cannot wait to go to the show again this year, I love every minute of the day and for three of my readers, you and a friend get to go too.
Please tweet or comment here after to let me know about your day and what bargains, or new foods you tried.

My tips, take a picnic, its divine sitting on the hill listening to the celebrity gardeners talking while you have your lunch.

Don't forget the Carte D'or stand they hand out pots of their newest flavour, last year Rum and Raisin and you can go back for more.

Watch the very entertaining demo  by David at the Perfect Pans, stand, I was amazed by the Crafond pan, and bought one, expecting partly that it was hype. Three years on, I am still singing its praises and must get more.

Visit Gower Cottage Brownies they are the best brownie you will ever eat and Kate is a lovely lady who entertains on Twitter too with her funny tweets  @ she also has regular giveaways on Twitter.
Finally sample all the wines, but be careful it can go to your head and on the way out grab the goodie bags full of samples and discounts.

So who wins?



Elaine P aka @Eliequeen
Jemma aka @jemma121
Kemo 2002 aka  @kemo_2002

You lucky folk all get to go for the best day out ever.
Please add your names and addresses to an email and send to me at the email given up on the top right under my photo and About me.
Tickets are not for Saturday

Due to the timescale the show is in under two weeks if I don't hear back from you within 3 days, I'll have to redraw (stated in the giveaway at time of entry).


Comps still running

Fab Lolly goodies
Ultrathon Insect Repellent
Oloves 6 prizes








No comments:

Post a Comment