Monday, June 27, 2011

Spa Find Conditioning Scalp Mud

Conditioning Scalp Mud

I was sent the Spa Find Conditioning Scalp Mud,  from Spa Find. I have used mud for face mask before and even had a body mud wrap, this was a new one on me.
Its is packed in an attractive pump dispenser bottle, the mud is a light grey brown and is actually similar consistency to a body lotion.
 I just massaged in the Scalp Mud into the hair and scalp and left for 10 minutes, this is to allow deep mineral hydration, then I rinsed with warm water.

I have to say the 10 minutes it was on my head was a scent sensation, the fragrance is so absolutely gorgeous, funnily I could not pick out the coconut, or peach, it smells like a fabulous salon conditioner and for the fragrance alone I will use it, I also discovered it can be used daily.


This product really would make a great perfume. But for results on my hair, it softened, hydrated and made my hair really sleek and shiny. I had a few comments about the scent of my hair, I am really impressed with what basically is mud!!


Spa Find combines Dead Sea minerals with plant extract blends of coconut, grapefruit and peach to add a healthy glow to your hair and condition the scalp. Helps prevent flaking and relieves itching, and leaves hair silky smooth and soft. Helps to relieve a dry flaky scalp, gives hair bounce and makes hair shiny and glossy.


Spa Find from Finders International is a range of ocean-rich, natural mineral products, formulated to nurture your wellbeing and restore skin health and harmony. Each product is blended with natural de-ionised water and the powerful healing properties of pure Dead Sea minerals (Harmonised Water™) and organic plant extracts. All products contain an allergen-free fragrance and don’t contain parabens, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or animal ingredients.


Perfect for a rebalancing spa experience without leaving home, each product will help to normalise mineral levels within the body, bringing inner health back into balance. Feel the best that you can feel and get into a self-care ritual with 52 treatments bursting with earth-given minerals renowned for their radiance giving, smoothing, toning, oxygenating, nourishing and revitalising properties.

Spa Find Conditioning Scalp Mud – 500g, £18

No comments:

Post a Comment