Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mádara


Mádara is a lovely natural brand the imagery, the packaging and the actual products all work together to give a feeling of harmony. There is an instant feeling that you are doing something good to your skin.
The  flowers and herbs are picked in Baltic meadows, they are also certified natural and organic by Eco Cert an organic certification organization, founded in France in 1991, have an impressive set of awards including Beauty Bibles best anti aging products and Natural Health

I was sent the tinting fluid, shampoo and conditioner, I now am so keen I want to try more of the brand, see my thoughts below.



MÁDARA tinting fluid
(RRP £23)
Mádara tinting fluid come in two shades: moon flower, for fairer complexions, and sun flower, for slightly more tanned complexions.
The fluid is a lighter alternative to foundation and gives a more natural finish as it evens out skin tone giving the skin freshness and radiance as it helps to disguise imperfections and fine lines.
Moon flower and sun flower come include natural ingredients such as Baltic algae, chamomile, plantain, rose water and St.John's-wort, as well as cocoa, and jojoba.
All the colour and shimmer are obtained from natural plant minerals and mica.
Loved by the following celebrities:· Kimberly Wyatt from The Pussycat Dolls· Sally Hawkins· Rachel McDowell.

I loved this and it will possibly be in the top 10 must haves for my makeup routine.  I am not a great lover of foundation even in winter but alas I'm at the age where my skin needs coverage.

I find this applies so easily, I was sent the sunflower shade I'm not likely to forget which shade I need being as that's a favourite flower of mine.
Its the shade suited to more tanned, skins and as I was in the sun a while back I chose it.

 It gives a lovely hue to my skin a lovely natural sunkissed effect, really illuminating my skin, I had that radiant glow that you get after a good holiday.
The feel is natural, so so light, my face did not feel weighed down by the fluid at all. I felt my skin was breathing, hard to say with foundation for me.

 I waited for a sunny day (I know I actually found one hiding) and wore it to see how it measured up and it not only survived  a trip to the shops, watering my plants and lunch in the garden but my face looked as radiant as when first applied five hours before.

The coverage is so good but so light and flattering I want Mádara to make me a foundation like this. I was pretty surprised by the very reasonable £23 for the tinting fluid, a little goes a long way and for the results combined with the ingredients I expected to see a higher price tag.


MÁDARA Flower Attack Anti-cellulite Set
  (RRP £49)

This has proven to deliver results within just four weeks through an independent dermatological test with 83.4% of women reporting a significant reduction of cellulite.
1. Start the day with the Toning Shower Soap
This soap cleanses and firms skin, activates the skin’s metabolism and prepares it for deeper absorption of the Anti Cellulite Cream in step

2.2. Rub in the Anti Cellulite Cream
Studies show creams with high levels of active ingredients deliver the best results and MÁDARA’s Anti Cellulite Cream has high levels of natural caffeine, hawthorn, horse chestnut, horsetail, seaweed and natural vitamin E.

3. Finish with massaging the Firming Oil into the skin
The firming oil along with stimulating massage helps to deliver active ingredients in the Anti Cellulite cream deeper into the skin. Massaging it in will help lymphatic drainage, an essential process in reducing cellulite. 


MÁDARA Flower Dust shimmering and moisturising body lotion

Summer is all about the glow and MÁDARA flower dust shimmering moisturising body lotion (RRP £22) contains light-reflecting particles that give your skin a beautiful shimmer, and the nourishing formula leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

MÁDARA Shampoos and Conditioners
Summer sun along with the increased humidity can play havoc on your hair, leaving hair of all types dry, frizzy and dull and can be just as damaging as heat styling tools on your hair.
The ‘nourish and repair’ shampoo and conditioner (RP £10.50) restores dry, parched locks or they can be used as a precautionary measure in preventing dry and damaged summer hair. The shampoo and conditioner contain a rich formula that gently cleanses and nourishes dry or damaged hair and helps to strengthen the hair structure and prevent split ends, making your hair naturally silky and shiny.

MÁDARA nourish and repair shampoo is enriched with Baltic botanicals such as sweet flag, plantain, burdock, nettle, and quince.

I found the shampoo to really look after my hair, recently coloured it needs as much moisture as I can get, but I have oily roots and find sometimes shampoos that stop dryness can weigh heavy and make my hair too lank. Possibly not a shampoo I would pick up for oily roots but so impressed by the tinting fluid, i wanted to give it a go.
I loved the flowery, herbal scent it made for a pleasurable washing experience.

I used the conditioner which complements the shampoo.
My hair when wet felt smooth and nourished especially on the tips. As I dried I was pleased to feel my hair still light and not at all lank, but shiny and smooth.
The products really came into their own on Chris's hair as he has dry hair and scalp. He definitely had shinier hair, his scalp felt good he said and he commented  "great smell and rather good shampoo"

The trial has left me keen to know more about Mádara and get to know more of the range.
 
About MÁDARA :

MÁDARA products contain typical Baltic herbs and the range is free from harmful chemicals and is environmentally friendly. It is certified by ECOCERT, one of the most respected and internationally recognised certification standards for organic and natural beauty products in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment