Monday, June 6, 2011

Fab Goodies Winners


Well I had a FAB load of entries, over 100 of you all either have fond memories of Fab ice lollies or are keen to try the exciting new flavour, quite probably both.

If you are not one of the three winners, I must recommend you try the Fab Limited Edition Apple and Blackcurrant lollies, I noticed they are on special in Morrison's at £1 a box.

Even if our good old British weather does not perform this year, you can still have a taste of summer with these yummy treats.

Now who won?


The first prize of bag, flip flops and voucher goes to

mum2alesha aka @mum2alesha

The runners up who will each receive a voucher are
hughese6 aka @ericahughes
and
Dorothee.Archambault aka @dorothee77

Congratulations and if you could all email your names and addresses to me my details are just under the "About Me" top right. I can get your prizes out.

Join the FAB fun by clicking My Fab Land,  also on Facebook and Twitter tooDon't forget my other giveaways and new ones coming this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment