Monday, June 27, 2011

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for stretch Marks and Wrinkles


 Well I got a chance to find out when I was sent a tube to try. I read the box and I was a little thrown by the stretch marks and the anti wrinkle as target areas, they don't seem to be the same problem at all. However hearing that women have been using pile cream for crows feet, I was not overly shocked.
I just was not sure if I would slap it on my hips or lips!!
I had to have a look on the Strivectin site  to see just why this can be used for both, knowing full well my interest would probably be as an anti wrinkle formula, after all Hollywood starlet Charlize Theron counts the StriVectin-SD amongst her must-have beauty buys, well I can dream!!!!!

Originally designed to erase stretch marks by regenerating the skin's healing process, StriVectin-SD gives marked improvements in elasticity, firmness and moisture faster than Retinol, far superior to Vitamin C and without irritation, needles or surgery. 
"When we first handed out samples of the StriVectin-SD formula to employees and customers as part of our market research, the sample tubes were simply marked 'topical cream' with the lot number underneath.  As the samples were passed to friends and family, the message became a little muddled, and some people used this 'topical cream' as a facial moisturiser. 
As we began to receive feedback from users, such as 'I look 10 years younger' and 'my crows feet are gone', we knew we had something more than America's most effective stretch mark reducer." (Gina Gay, Spokesperson for Klein-Becker)

This is a great story so I eagerly began to apply, now I wasn't quite expecting an instant effect, the instructions suggest massaging in gently twice a day and after two weeks you will see a smoother and more resilient skin.

The day after I used Conor (who always notices a difference in my hair or clothes, I am sure its so he can grab a chance to make a joke) said "Your face looks different! I asked how and he said "You look sort of healthier, more pretty!" The latter was said I imagine for a future bartering of favours! I filed this for possible evidence but it was only the second day.I've not been sleeping well and so looking tired and at times like this, I  knew the cream would have a tougher job as my fine lines always seem more pronounced and the few deeper forehead lines definitely furrow like!

For two weeks I have been faithfully applying, the leaflet warns there could be a flush, a reddening in first use, I did not feel this but it did seem to be very noticeable as if it was working, my face felt as if it had the cream on, I know that sounds strange, but I could feel it working.

I am at two weeks now and as is want with me, I have not added all the time at twice a day, but for the majority of days I did. I can see a lessening of the lines, I have a line at the side of my nose down to my lip and it makes me look sad, I have been applying and its definitely less visible.
Two frown lines on my forehead have nearly gone, my whole face just looks fresher.

I am very keen to keep up with the Strivectin-SD to see if the next set of results are as good.
Newly re-formulated, the StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles is the must-have product to get your body in tip-top condition for the bikini season.
This cult stretch mark turned anti wrinkle phenomenon has taken the world by storm and is adored by the likes of A-list beauty’s including, Charlize Theron, Kelly Osbourne and Paula Adbul. The breakthrough new formula yields spectacular skin repair results that celebrities are trusting to protect them from precision HD camera lenses.

The original StriVectin-SD has been super-charged with even more potent collagen-boosting peptides and the re-engineered formula incorporates technology discovered in DNA skin cancer research to accelerate the rebuilding of skin layers and to improve overall skin health for truly amazing, visible results.

In just 8 weeks of using the new StriVectin-SD, results demonstrated:

• 20% decrease in fine lines & wrinkles

• 25% improvement in skin laxity

• 100% improvement in skin texture

• 40% increase in skin barrier function for overall long-term skin health benefits

RRP: £115, available from Space NK, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Selfridges and


No comments:

Post a Comment