Monday, June 20, 2011

BiOrganics


Natural hair products are always going to get my attention, I've reviewed some lovely products in the past that are free from additives, so when asked to try biOrganics I was happy to give it a go.

The first thing that I like (as you know, I mostly always like have a snoop about a company's website or info) is that the owner of biOrganics is still hands on even after 20 years.

 The company is owned by Natasha, a professional hairdresser with over 20 years' experience in the hair and beauty industry, who has always been very passionate about using naturally-based products.

When I say hands on, I mean really in touch, literally, Natasha can be contacted with any queries or her longstanding expertise can be called on via the "Ask the Expert" section of the website (www.biorganics.co.uk), you can find out which of our products will best suit you, or to help you solve any problems you may have with your hair.

biOrganics has supplied salons throughout the UK  for over 20 years with its premier range of the finest quality natural hair products. That in itself also is a promise of a good product for me, if salons are happily using it, then I am assured of good results.

I was sent Remoist conditioner, as my hair has recently been coloured I was pleased with the choice, I do have oily roots so I was also hoping it would not add to the oily heavy feel I can get with certain moisture infusing products.

Directions were to: Apply a 10p-sized amount of Remoist and massage into clean wet hair. Comb through and rinse off immediately or leave on for up to 3 minutes for a more intensive conditioning. I rinsed off straight away.

It was lovely in use a gorgeous scented blend of essential oils (the rosemary is heady and gorgeous, the lavender a lovely fresh aroma), nutrients and vegetable proteins really fed my hair well, it had a lovely cleansing effect and I could feel that my hair was not weighed down as I began to rinse. It washed out well and my hair was tangle free and manageable.

As I dried my hair I could feel that it was soft light and best of all it was as shiny and clean at the roots as it was at the tips.  
At £7.99 a bottle it is worth giving your hair a treat.   

All biOrganics natural hair products contain no artificial colours or fragrances, being both SLS (Sodium lauryl sulfate) and Cruelty Free. Our products are totally suitable for vegans and vegetarians and we never use products tested on animals.

You will see that each bottle displays both the Vegetarian Society and BUAV logos. biOrganics is the only professional salon brand to carry such important endorsements and these, along with approval from both the RSPCA and Beauty Without Cruelty Charity, are your absolute guarantees of purity and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment