Monday, June 20, 2011

Rimmel Glam’Eyes Day-2-Night Review


As a Rimmel VIP I was lucky enough to be sent the new
Glam’Eyes Day-2-Night, Rimmel London’s unbeatable new mascara that creates 2 dramatically different lash looks, but all in one tube, it has a magic cap. One cap is a Length cap for daytime wear and the second a Volume cap for night time wear.
I must admit I was happy to see that the daytime wear still incorporated length as I like defined long looking lashes whenever I apply mascara.

 Rimmel say
1. Choose the Length cap in the day for exceptionally defined, ultra- lengthened lashes. Lashes are stretched to new distances.

Available in two shades, 001 Black and 003 Extreme Black it really is rather magical as its one brush, I was expecting two brushes but its one, I did check as i never believe anybody and when you take the fist cap out and unscrew the second lid there is just a stick.

I was impressed with the daytime cap, it gives a good length and my eyelashes have as I have got older lost a lot of thickness, that makes them seem shorter.
The definition really is the key to the lengthening, there is no clumping even as I applied a second coat.


2. Choose the Volume cap at night for up to 15 X fuller lashes. Thickens lashes with voluptuous, oversized volume without a clump in sight.

I was anxious to try the magic second cap for the volume now.
Wow!!! Its made my lashes in one application very luxuriant and thick, I did it quickly and it was evenly applied. I love the look and added it on top of my daytime look, not sure if I was meant to add to bare lashes though but it was still a great effect. I will try it on bare lashes another time.

Rimmel always manage to improve on the lash effects every time.



  Plus at the moment you can WIN one of 8,000 full sized samples, all you have to do is enter below


No comments:

Post a Comment