Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School with Mrs Crimble’s



Back to School with Mrs Crimble’s and I would happily go off to school with all of the Mrs Crimble's products I've tried so far.

I recently tried the very tasty Choc macaroons then the choc Orange Macaroon aptly named 'dot coms'.

These are perfect for your back to schoolers and sure to bring a smile at lunch on that first hard day back.
Mrs Crimble's kindly sent me their Double Choc Brownies and as I discovered with the large Choc Macaroons (Review Here) that again these brownies too, are light and so soft and moist, amazing when you learn they are also gluten free so no need for a gluten intolerant child to miss out on tasty treats at school.

I am not glten intolerant and I buy the macaroons regularly now, adding the brownies to the list as well.


The Cheese Bites make a lovely alternative to crisps for me and they are so cheesy and crisp.


From a Mini Choc Orange Macaroon to Cheese Bites, Mrs Crimble’s makes all sorts of treats that are guaranteed to liven up a lunchbox

  Getting rid of all the boring old wheat flour helps to make their products taste better than any mainstream alternatives. 

The Cheese Bites, for example, contain a whopping 48% real cheese and because they are baked and not fried they have a totally natural super-cheesy taste and are still light as a feather. 

Jam Coconut Rings, Double Choc Brownies and Britain’s best-selling macaroons are just a few of Mrs Crimble’s other gluten free goodies that prove that: Lunchbox + Mrs Crimble’s = Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment