Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GALAXY LAUNCHES NEW GALAXY® BITES SHARING BAGS – MINI TREATS FOR BIG LUXURY


I was very lucky to be completely on my own when the Galaxy Bites, a rarity as the children are on school holidays and I would have shared the bag with them. The delicious treats from Galaxy are exactly what I fancied as they appeared from the parcel.  I could have shared as this is the new sharing pouch.

I love the brand Galaxy, it was a forbidden temptation right from when I was young. My Mum would buy herself a bar of this chocolate and marshmallows ( I never found the same passion for the marshmallows strangely). She hid them away to have her weekend treat after a hard week. Being hidden and then coming across them tucked away high up on a shelf, always made the Galaxy seem the most desired of chocolate and its a feeling that has not left.

I can buy it when I want, I don't hide it, my children have their own favourites, but when a new chocolate arrives and especially Galaxy, I wanted to be on my own to savour its goodness!

The Galaxy taste is as creamy, sweet, and chocolatey as you all probably know. It has a silky texture  that I love. Then the best of all the middle opens to sweet gooey caramel and these are seriously good.


 
So now there is a bigger bag that is named a sharing pouch and after spending my time alone with them, I am tempted not to share this news!!!

So shhhh don't tell anybody!

 
The delicious spheres of smooth, velvety chocolate with a heart of sumptuous chocolate caramel are the perfect treat for when you want to kick back and unwind with friends.

Whether it’s watching your favourite film together or just having a girly gossip these chocolate treats will add that extra bit of indulgence to your time together.

Susanne Wedin, Brand Manager at Mars Chocolate, said: “Following the debut of Galaxy Bites single pouches in the Spring, we wanted the nation to be able to share even more indulgent moments.
Galaxy Bites sharing pouches are the perfect new addition to the Galaxy family – whilst the hugely popular Galaxy Counters and Galaxy Minstrels offer pure chocolate indulgence Galaxy Bites delivers something different with their unique soft caramel centres.”
Galaxy Bites sharing pouches are priced at RRP £1.89 available nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment