Monday, August 22, 2011

mypure Comvita Active Lifting Serum Review



As a mypure blogger I was lucky enough to try out the new Comvita Anti-Ageing Replenishing Body Lotion  here 
Myself and my skin love it, its soothing, makes my skin feel youthful and soft. So I was keen to see what Comvita could do for my face, in the beauty stakes I may not have launched a 1000 ships as Helen of Troy was famed for, hardly even a tugboat if truth be told!
 However the features I do have I want to keep at their best.
So I asked if i could try the Comvita Active Lifting Serum
 Said to be a powerful serum to visibly tighten and firm your beautiful skin.  

The goodness of nature is concentrated here in this powerful serum designed to tackle the first signs of aging on your skin. It contains Comvita®’s clinically researched HUNI®XA Manuka honey, proven to support your skin's natural elasticity and help delay the signs of ageing.
There it is, that miracle of the buzzing world of bees Manuka, I have found eating it drinking it and putting it on my skin all improves my health and skin.
The serum is so much better than I imagined in application and texture. i have tried several serums over the years and they can be very heavy, a little greasy and because of the Manuka I was expecting a thick honeyish feel to the serum.

Surprisingly I was totally wrong its very light in scent and texture, so so easy to apply. It absorbs almost on contact and it here is the best bit. It visibly does tighten, I saw it straight away and I could feel it too.

I have taken to using way before I moisturise or make up just to give it a head start. This serum for anti aging and firming has to be in my all time top products.

Red micro algae extract improves skin hydration, tone and smoothness. It is supported by a powerhouse combination of Macadamia oil, Myrrh extract and Keratin protein to moisturise, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote skin firmness. Mamaku extract from the native New Zealand black tree fern is added for its traditional soothing qualities. Your skin will feel instantly firmer!
Suitable for normal to dry skin types.
£40.00



No comments:

Post a Comment