Monday, August 22, 2011

Pizza Hut Delivery Piri Piri Stuffed Crust



 
The original creators of Stuffed Crust, otherwise known as Pizza Hut, have launched their new Piri Piri Stuffed Crust Pizza.
The pizza comes with a spicy Piri Piri cheese stuffed crust and is absolutely bursting with flavour. It’s fully loaded with chicken, pepperoni, onions, mixed peppers and jalapenõs on top of a spicy tomato sauce. It’s a scorching little number which is available for a limited time only in all Pizza Hut Delivery stores


Regular readers of my posts know I adore spice and so I was rather keen to try this out for my own purposes and not just because I was reviewing Pizza Hut Delivery.


The ordering process is supremely easy. We chose our requirements and it was confirmed and ready to collect in the click of a few keys!


Talking of delivery, strangely in a city our size we do not have delivery two Pizza Huts and both are collection only.


The pizza was cooked on time, I sent Chris for our order booked for 7.30pm collection, the store rang at 7.35 to say the pizza was waiting, so a quick call to Chris to make sure he was nearly there. Our hungry tummies were glad when he said he was at their door!




Back at the house we were waiting plates at the ready and X Factor just about to start, The pizza looked great with big pieces of chicken and peppers and I could smell the spicy tomato sauce. The crust certainly looked thick and stuffed, I couldn't wait to tuck in.




The pizza is gorgeous, everything I like in my food, spicy and tasty and filling. The Piri Piri tops all stuffed crusts I've ever tried. Love it.


Oh sorry I was in pizza heaven there for a while remembering the taste. You may want to know the families verdict.




Well Paige and her boyfriend Ricky both gave it a thumbs up. Ricky said it was lovely and spicy, he found it got hotter with each mouthful.


Chris and Conor loved it Conor said it was nice to have a chicken pizza that was really hot for a change.


Thanks Pizza Hut we have found our latest pizza to dine in with especially while watching X factor, wasn't Gary Barlow trying to be Simon Cowell all bossy and sarky, loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment