Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Procook Glass Teapot



I am a bit of a teapot myself, fussy to the minute detail about my tea. Chris is very long suffering and has grown to love this along with my other idiosyncrasies.
I like my tea strong but not bitter it has to brew just  the right amount of time. The milk always goes in after the tea, so I can ensure whats coming out of the pot is strong enough.


The Procook Glass teapot is perfect for me, I can see whats happening to my favourite brew. Its described as elegant, beautifully crafted and utterly perfect for tea connoisseurs everywhere, our glass teapot allows you to view the steeping of your tea to your preferred strength so you can enjoy it at its best.

Crafted from glass with an integral glass handle and an inner stainless steel mesh basket in which to place loose tea or tea bags and finished with a polished stainless steel lid. Hand washing recommended or dishwasher safe with care.
The glass teapot is 700ml, priced at £12 and is available fromwww.procook.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment