Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gordon Ramsay Slow Cooker & Tagine


I love my latest Gordon Ramsay appliance. This one makes life less complicated and rather more exotic. I use  my slow cooker a lot especially when we are all eating together, but occasionally there is just Chris and I and the new Slow Cooker and Tagine is not only smaller, but very attractive on the table.

The first thing that appeals to me is its ability to brown my food first, I know many people just have a throw it all in approach, but Home Economics teachers drummed into me the need and reasons to seal and brown meat so I always do.

Once you have done this then all there is to do is decide on tagine or slow cook, for this review I went with the tagine as I was cooking the Blackface Mutton for another review.
Its very sturdy and I found being low down on the kitchen counter made it easy to use.


I love the tagine, it looks traditional, as I am loving the Moroccan cooking at the moment this is perfect to use and to serve at the table.
The sun may not be out but we can still enjoy a hot and spicy dish.


Just to give you the info on what you will get, sizes etc.

  • Capacity 1.5 litres.

  • Includes ceramic tagine lid, glass lid, removable control probe.

  • 4 settings.

  • Cool touch body.

  • Dishwasher safe glass lid.

  • Bowl can be used to both sear and slow cook.

  • Wide rimmed bowl with cool touch handles.

  • Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.


Stockists include Argos
Slow Cooker & Tagine RRP is £39.99

    No comments:

    Post a Comment