Monday, August 22, 2011

Radox Smoothies


I love new Radox products, it means a chance to indulge myself and relax, as you may have read in one of my previous reviews as a child Radox Salts were always in my Granny's bathroom, when I felt a little cold after coming home from school, maybe just when it was a winters day and I needed that little bit extra comfort she would pour in those soothing salts and I would wallow in hot water, toe up the cold tap and dream of childhood things.
Radox moved on as I have, I dare not put my toe up the tap as it possibly would become stuck fast!! Seriously thought the latest shower and bath products relax me but remind me of hot sultry days, and food...yes food.
I was sent two of the latest  Radox products, firstly Radox Island Indulgence,

It's described as an irresistible blend of exotic fruits. A creamy blend of vibrant passion fruit, sumptuous papaya and superfoods like aronia berries Island Indulgence is bursting with energy, and promises to indulge your senses and leave you feeling cared for this summer.

It makes me hungry its a rich sharp sweet tangy smoothie, the consistency is very creamy and it is full of little seeds. It is akin to slathering on your favourite fruits and I like this idea, the smell is gorgeous and I'm not alone. The whole family commented on the scent.



This new Radox Shower Smoothie is unique, having been named by ultimate Shower Smoothies Fan, Marina Berry. In August 2010, the nation’s favourite bathing brand launched a once in a lifetime competition to choose the name of Radox’s new Shower Smoothies variant.

The prize: the ultimate beauty accolade - their full name printed on the new bottle and a luxury holiday for two to the Caribbean.
Radox received a staggering 5,600 entries with ideas submitted from as far as Dubai. Three names were eventually shortlisted by a panel of beauty industry experts and in September Radox put the final decision in the hands of their Facebook fans by allowing them to vote for their favourite name on Radox’s Facebook page, crowning Marina Berry’s Island Indulgence the winner.

Island Indulgence  joins Soul Soother, Tropical Tranquillity and Spirit Booster. Available Available in Supermarkets and retails at £2.79.



Radox Bath Smoothies
Ladies, relax and unwind in a luxurious tub of fruity bubbles! Again I'm not sure whether to sink below the bubbles or get a spoon and add to my morning cereal.
Seriously they do smell that good and the bottles to say 'Don't drink me'

the cream gives a good amount of bubbles and as I lay in it feeling pampered and peckish, I'm pleased to say there is an abundance of foam and my skin is left feeling smooth, moisturised and pampered.


Following on from the success of the delicious Radox Shower Smoothies range, Britain’s favourite bathing brand* brings you a new bath time treat with the launch of Radox Bath Smoothies.
Radox Bath Smoothies has taken the natural ingredients found in the Radox Shower Smoothies, and blended them into a luxurious, smooth cream designed to deliver a sumptuous bathing experience that will leave you smelling good enough to eat!
Choose from three tantalising variants based on the original Shower Smoothies range; Spirit Booster, Soul Soother and Tropical Tranquillity and create your own perfect bath time!
Product Information
Spirit Booster is a rich and creamy mix of yogurt, cranberry and elderberry, to boost body and mind.
Tropical Tranquillity is a divine combination of coconut, crushed almonds and myrrh to indulge the senses.
Soul Soother incorporates chamomile, blackcurrant and cranberry to calm the mind.
Available from Boots, Superdrug and selected Supermarkets.
RRP £2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment