Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get an eyeful with Scarlett and Crimson




Get an eyeful with Scarlett & Crimson!
   Before Paige got her hands on the new product from Scarlett and Crimson I was sent to trial, i want to give it the once over, then I decided I had to use it first.      
            
Now as you know my approach to beauty is one of sometime trepidation, I make a good few mistakes and need any easy or tip laden help I can get.
As a teen I slapped on a bit of lip gloss the required heavy liner and black mascara and made do. I was lucky as my eyebrows had a lovely shape and this remained until a few years ago. 

Sadly once plucked its a regular requirement in the beautifying of Jo!!

What I like about Scarlett & Crimsons latest beauty kit is its all there for the teen or *coughs* mature teen to achieve  a nicely shaped set of eyebrows.

The three different sized brow stencils to give you the perfect guideline. The tweezers a really handy mini size and actually easier to use than longer pairs. I prefer to pluck my eyebrows I get a terrible red brow for hours with waxing.
I did not get onto well with the gel, personally for me my eyebrows are quite light and I felt it made them seem more so.
The clear mascara and liner perfect for just finishing off the job.

The cute tin makes this a perfect gift for any young lady, Scarlett and Crimson really know how to go beyond just a beauty accessory, by presenting it in a lovely tin, it feel so much more of a treat to beautify.

Now must hide this from Paige.

                
Scarlett & Crimson‘s Eye Spy collection, all contained in a funky keepsake tin, will help banish any signs of the dreaded ‘uni-brow’ and create perfect arches to frame your eyes.
This handy little kit contains everything you need to achieve flawlessly shaped and styled brows, including; three stencils, natural brow pencil, tweezers and brow gel. Then finish off the natural look with a coating of clear mascara for a glossy lash effect that will be worth ogling at!
Available in Superdrug for only £7.95.
Created by beauty icons Ruby Hammer and Millie Kendall, the full Scarlett & Crimson range of 35 unique products has been designed to celebrate self-expression, individuality, creativity and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment