Monday, July 25, 2011

Ecoforce Cleaning Products Review


I am not a fan of cleaning, I firmly believe life is too short. However as I hate dirt and chaos, I do have to partake of the task on a daily basis.
I have over the last few years been using greener products it seems right that the cloths we use should be reusable and indeed recycled, it may cost me time but it should not cost the planet too.

I have not cut up a t-shirt in a while to use as a duster but I do use the ones that companies make.


I was asked to try some of EcoForce's range, I do already use the brand so can tell you the ones I have used are good, particularly the dishmatic scourer seen above. I find this a boon as I like to wash my dishes and rinse. The washing up liquid is neatly stored in the handle and dispensed through the sponge, so less wastage. I like the non stick ones which are kind to my new pans.




The pegs were a new and most surprising  find for me.
  Being recycled, I had this idea the plastic would be flimsy and may not hold the weight of say a double duvet cover or large bath sheet. On the contrary the pegs have a strong grip, the plastic is sturdy and the design does not mark the clothes as much.


They come in a packet of pegs or nicely stored in a peg basket.



The scourers I already use too, its a fact of life we always need a scourer whether it be for burnt on stains or for cleaning the cooker.
Its nice to know when you are buying something mundane you can actually do your bit for the planet by buying a recycled scourer, I know like me cleaning   but its good to to be at least doing your bit for the planet.


Dusters another of life's necessities this pack of 10 is great used wet or dry these though as well as polishing and dusting glass, mirrors, furniture, car interiors wood and shoes they don't contribute to landfill saves energy, allows crop land to be used for food production.

So you have had a look at what EcoForce are doing to help clean up the house and they have teamed with me to offer a chance for one of you to clean up with a nice prize. In fact a whole year of cleaning products. EcoForce green cleaning goodies worth £50
Keep an eye out for the competition coming soon.

EcoForce is an everyday, practical range of household products  made from recycled materials and comprises recycled kitchen sponges, scourers, cloths and dusters for all your green cleaning requirements, recycled pegs,  peg basket and clothes line for eco-friendly laundry drying and recycled food bag grips for storing left overs.   

EcoForce's award winning products do
not  compromise on quality or price and offer an ethical choice when it comes to buying household goods.   All products are made from at least 90% recycled  waste here in the UK.
Recycled products are just as good, if not better, than alternatives made from virgin materials yet don't harm the
environment
.  



EcoForce is available in Sainsbury, Tesco, Morrisons, Oxfam, B and Q, Homebase and Ocado on line.

http://www.ecoforce.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment