Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LUSH HAPPY FEET!


Feet well I tend to view mine with mild disgust, I am not a foot person, the thought of playing with toes and it being seen as erotic escapes me, I view that kind of behaviour more psychotic than erotic!
However I do like my feel to be pampered and look decent especially as the summer is here, despite weather forecast showing otherwise.
Lush have a lovely summer set to help get your tootsies treated.

Lush sent me the Volcano foot mask, I did do a double take when reading the ingredients...potatoes, I remember being asked if I'd washed my feet as a child otherwise I would have potatoes growing in my toes, well it seems I am getting them but in a nicer smelling and deeply pampering form!

It is a most soothing experience despite seeming a little odd as you smooth on the mask and wrap your feet in cling film for 15 minutes.
My feet were left feeling smooth, really moisturised and incredibly soft. They were definitely more summer ready.



GET THOSE HAP, HAP, HAPPY FEET!

Lush’s limited edition Knot Wrap gift set … Happy Feet  (£10.95)


Containing a selection of Lush foot pampering products to get your feet looking and feeling fabulous all over summer. 

There’s our foot shaped, zesty Stepping Stone scrub containing lots of pumice and sea salt to slough away hard skin and cocoa butter to simultaneously soften; follow this with a slathering of the rich, moisturising and exceptionally minty Fairtrade Foundation accredited Fair Trade Foot Lotion (45g) – to soothe and soften tootsies; and for really troublesome feet, there’s the Volcano foot mask (45g), made from fresh organic potatoes, fresh organic papaya and kaolin for drawing and dissolving dirt, which is especially difficult to get to grips with on dry cracked skin, to really deep cleanse.
To use:  apply generously to clean feet, wrap each foot in cling film and leave for 5-10 mins.  Remove cling film, gently massage into feet and rinse with warm water.
We suggest re-using the scarf to carry all your lovely products, or as a fetching head scarf during the festival season … the options are endless!


PLUS If you really want to treat your feet, go to the LUSH SPA and book yourself in for the newest treatment - The Spell (£50.00 for a 60 minute foot treatment). This is an innovative and unusual treatment that draws on the healing powers of reflexology to not only help revive your feet, but all other areas of your body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment