Monday, July 18, 2011

GOSH Bronzer Winners



Where has the sun gone, who has it and can you tell them we want it back, my poor daughter is in high winds and rain climbing peaks in the Derbyshire Dales for her Duke of Edinburgh Silver. She will certainly have earned it and did not need to take the sun cream, perhaps one of the GOSH sunless bronzers would have been more apt.

I reviewed them recently and have been glad of them as there is a distinct lack of tan to my skin, read what I thought of the range here

 GOSH teamed up with me to give five lucky people a Bronzing Shimmer powder and here they are below, you can regularly win Gosh products on the Facebook page so make sure you like them and watch out for their competition updates.


The five lucky winners are

sweetiepie82 aka @MrsD_Winchester
jonathan reed aka @rommer987
feefeegabor aka @feefeegabor
Lemon  aka @LemonFancy
Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy aka @wouldliketobe 
 
 
Well done, please send me your details via my email found under my photo 'About Me'
You each have 7 days to contact me with your details or a new winner is drawn
 
Lots more giveaways coming and a few still on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment