Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sea-Band Winners



I am happy to be sending these out as the winners will be thrilled with how good they are.
I'm confident nausea will be firmly abated and the families will just be able to enjoy journeys, pregnancy etc as you would expect.

Thanks to Sea-Bands who sent me the prizes and set for review.
For those who did not win and suffer travel sickness or morning sickness Sea-Bands truly work well, read my review here




softkiss51 aka @sweet_Kat30

glitterbaby40 aka @glitterbaby40

Congratulations both of you, please send your details to me at the email address under my photo.
You have 7 days to claim your prize.

Everybody else don't forget the rather large prizes still to be given away, click on the prizes 

Win a Weight Watchers hamper.

A years supply of EcoForce cleaning products

1 of 4 All Grow'd Up Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment