Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GOSH Mini Nail Lacquer Winners


I have a big thank you to all the tips for nail photography, some I already do so at least I'm on the right track.
GOSH a lot of you entered loved the jokes, the tips, the comments, best part of my day is first thing in the morning sitting with a cuppa and reading the last days comments.

 
Wish I had a prize for all of you, alas 10 lucky people get a mini lacquer from GOSH who are still giving prizes away on their Facebook page on a regular basis, so if you don't see your name here, try your hand there.


funkiichiicka via email
Lo-Lo aka @Morrighani
Bruce aka @essexgirlSE emsmiff aka @emmiloam
 littleboo21 aka @littleboo_21
meetjosmith aka @meetjosmith
kemo_2002 aka @kemo_2002
Julie aka @juliebarrett62
Mummy C aka @mummylion
 emma aka ekitt1001


Congrats you lucky people.
Please do send me your details via my email address found under my photo on the top right.
You have 7 days to respond, prizes not claimed will be redrawn.

Two giveaways still running and both large prizes.




No comments:

Post a Comment