Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter at Poundland


Poundland Cheap Easter Eggs are the real deal this year and if Chris asks me his question that always catches me out "How Much are these,? ( I do fall for it and I saysay a £1 while he gaffaws!) I can actually catch him out, as they have a great deal buy 3 Easter eggs and get 1 free so haha Smartypants Chris!!

They are all great themes for the little ones Thomas The Tank, Peppa Pig, Toy story etc. There is a fab selection of chocolate for us grown ups too, my favorite Galaxy Eggs there too. Take a look at the Easter Bunny showcasing a few!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox

At Poundland this Easter, you will also find a great range of crafting, gift wrap accessories and plush toys to suit everyone!

So in the lead up to the Easter Weekend why not use the half term holiday to make an Easter Bonnet


These are fab for play at any time.

or even a funny mask, great for your tots dressing up for the Easter Sunday Egg Hunt.
Why not buy an Easter Bonnet as above and decorate your own with all the fab decorations.

I still cannot believe these items are all a £1 when I go in, there are so many lovely Easter treats and I suggest you go in soon and ease the worry of spending too much.

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment