Saturday, April 9, 2011

Envirosax Funky Bags with conscience Review


Oh yes Mama's Got a Brand New Bag!

Every now and then I get to review a product that really speaks to me personally. Its often not a big expensive item and Envirosax is one of those items.

I made a  pledge to give up plastic bags and signed a declaration at an Eco fair a year ago. I made it happily, I hate plastic bags anyway, although I am not keen on some of the alternative bag uses. The Jute ones are rough and set my teeth on edge and I do like the cotton and linen ones but they get dirty pretty fast and are a pain when you put frozen food in, they go all soggy and then even more dirty, plus spillages cause much more damage than when in a plastic bag. 

I also am a funky chick and like a funky eco bag that has style and colour.
I am a keen blogger (in case you hadn't noticed) I aspired to having my own blog a few years ago. 

So I am always on the lookout for the perfect bag.

I used to look at all the US and Australian blogs and read about products that seemed exciting possibly because they were overseas and seemed exotic somehow. I often entered the worldwide contests and occasionally got lucky and received fab products that were from another country, it always seemed more exciting that it had travelled overseas.
I read about Envirosax  saw the fab designs and entered the rare comp that allowed international entries but the bag eluded me.

Until now......

First a little about the company

The philosophy of Envirosax is to help create a better future for our planet by spreading the environmental message through colour and script using the Envirosax® eco-friendly reusable bag as the vehicle.


They certainly live up to their philosophy too with the colour and script!

The newest range is named appropriately the Optimistic Series  the original designer reusable bag, aims to deliver a positive outlook through these vivacious, happy‐go‐lucky bags.
Made for those who like to live life to the fullest, Optimistic brings bright colors to a monochromatic world.

“This line symbolizes the light at the end of the tunnel, where hardships have now passed and there’s nowhere to go but up,” said founder and CEO Belinda David‐Tooze. “Confident Optimistic Series is perfect for anyone who wants to add a splash of summer fun and color to any outfit.”

 I was offered my choice of bag and chose Optimistic 4, the happy positive words appeal to my nature.

I love it, its nice and big so when I do my ususal and buy far more than I went out for it holds plenty. Its comfortable on my shoulder, in the week I try and walk to the supermarket and it sits well,

Its  nice and high up my body so does not pull on my back. Its strong, I have had a nylon type bag before and the seams give if you load them.

The bag is temporarily on loan (Paige if you are reading, "It's MINE!!!!") to my daughter Paige who borrowed  it for her  exam days, I think it sends a message to all her friends taking their GCSE's. Lots of PMA words and also Envirosax will be happy to know a new customer pool has been created in our city as all the girls were asking where to get one.

I think Envrosax have managed to not only provide bags for people who want to be eco friendly, they have also captured the younger generations eye with the fab designs.
 When I was a teen I used to look at my Granny who only ever had reusable shopping bags and vowed I wouldn't be seen dead with one, admittedly these were tartan shoppers  but now the reuse message can get to more age groups with the use of trendy designer bags.

Envirosax® designer reusable bags are spreading the eco-friendly message with style!

Chic, inexpensive and compact, Envirosax® eco-friendly shopping bags carry the message of re-use to a world ready to embrace a brighter ecological future.

Envirosax bags are:

• Tested for strength and safety
• Lead free
• Fully washable – won’t fade
• Super convenient & water resistant
• Large in capacity; lightweight yet tough
• A solution to the one‐use plastic bags
• Carbon offset by planting rainforest trees
• Designed with a variety of beautiful prints and colors
• Able to roll up to 10cm (4 inches)


No comments:

Post a Comment