Wednesday, September 22, 2010

got2b Review FOR ATTENTION GRABBING HAIR WITH EXTREME ATTITUDE



Get hair that screams “look at me” with got2b’s innovative NEW unisex range of extreme styling products. From voluptuous volume, fierce protection and scandalous spikes, to fashionable freezes, hot holds and touchable textures, got2b is THE super styling range, which provides ultimate attitude for hair.




A brand new range (out now) which is guaranteed to turn heads; designed to hold, protect, volumise and shine, Schwarzkopf have created the perfect range for hair that’s got2b its best.
 
I love the new Schwarzkopf range of hair styling.
I was sent the got2b ‘Guardian Angel’ Heat Protection Spray.
Firstly it appeal's to my eye, the bottle is curvy and good looking, in black with gold vintage style decoration.
Its 4 hot hair - protect, shine and b divine  and it does all that it says, it coated my hair with a fine spray just before I straightened. My GHD's glided through and I was left with a glossy finish. I did not get any of that frizz that sometimes comes if the straighteners stay on the strands too long.

It smells fantastic too.



To finish I was also sent the got2b ‘2Sexy’ hairspray with Collagen
4 big sexy styles, got2b ‘2Sexy’ hairspray with Collagen lift effect keeps hair plumped and pumped all day and night.

I have very straight hair and being long, height or volume is pretty difficult to achieve, but I tried it out after using my GHD's to curl. Its a lovey fine mist and I sprayed underneath and over the finished style. It did definitely make my hair bigger than usual, plus doing a good job of maintaining my style. My hair still had volume after a full day and evening at a wedding.
A good product.

For more information visit www.got2b.co.uk

got2b products are priced at £3.95 RRP and are available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco,  or check out some extreme styling on youtube.com/got2buk



No comments:

Post a Comment