Thursday, September 23, 2010

Principal Secret Reclaim


“ You want something you can do in three steps, three minutes, morning and night, that will truly affect the way you look.”

Victoria Principal
____________

 YES YES YES
 
Sorry for shouting in a "When Harry Met Sally" type of way,but I do get fed up with beauty programmes that offer lots and then to get it you have to take up hours in the bathroom, with myriads of lotions and potions.
By the time you get out you have probably aged 10 years!
 
This is another celebrity endorsed beauty range and  I have been trialling for two weeks.

This time its Victoria Principal, she looks really good on the videos and without makeup too actually using the 3 step programme.
 
I loved the simplicity of usage, there is a video on the Reclaim website showing Victoria using the 3 minute method, gosh she looks good after taking off her makeup too.
 
 
 
Well I tried this and I was impressed.
The cleanser has added toner too. Its light, smells of cucumber to me but its ingredient is melon, so I suppose similar. I found it spread easily over my face.
Its like a soap but none of the dry tight feeling I remember when long ago I dared put soap on my face as a child.
Now I was impressed as it easily took off my waterproof mascara, the first ever facial was to do this, I have tried a few as well!
 
Key Benefits:

contains Argireline Molecular Complex™
rich, creamy formula
designed to help de-stress skin and speed exfoliation
removes eye and facial makeup and is quick-rinsing
formulated with a built-in toner.



The second step is the Age Braker EyeFirmation Eye Serum, in the video demonstration Victoria says to use a little, put under the eye and right out to the hairline, to address the laugh lines.

The Age Braker® EyeFirmation® Eye Serum is formulated to define, contour, re-firm and brighten the skin, while softening the appearance of dark circles, eyebags, imperfections, lines and wrinkles. Created with a unique blend of peptides and antioxidants, including Green and White Teas, a potent free radical scavenger and our Argireline Molecular Complex™, this innovative featherweight serum is designed to effectively combat the multiple signs of visual aging around the eye area.





Key Benefits:
uses an exclusive source of Argireline® (10 times more concentrated)
multiple light refraction/diffusion system to help skin appear brighter
delivers long-term moisture and hydration
visibly reduces the look of under-eye puffiness, dark circles and fine lines
I noticed a definite lightening, it was soothing on the eye, they my under eye moisturised and applying out to the hairline is new and I felt quite beneficial, though my laugh lines can stay, as I actually like them.


Step 3 is the Day/Night Cream
This remarkable day cream provides a long-lasting surge of moisture, without a greasy after-feel and has been clinically-proven to penetrate into skin within minutes to effectively restore up to 37% of moisture loss upon first application. Argireline Molecular Complex™ and Principal Secret® HydraMoisture Technology® energize your skin and help soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles while natural exfoliation processes are accelerated, with absolutely no irritation. Add to that an SPF 15 protection and you have the secret to healthy, beautiful skin.



Key Benefits:
decreases appearance of facial lines
contains 5% Argireline Molecular Complex™
delivers moisture to the skin within minutes
accelerates the exfoliation process
non-irritating formula with
SPF 15
Revolutionary Anti-Aging Night® Cream


Improve the appearance of facial expression lines in 2-4 weeks. The revitalizing night cream contains a double dose of the Argireline® found in the day cream, to encourage your skin’s natural renewal process and enhance exfoliation, without irritation. Throughout the night, Principal Secret HydraMoisture Technology® infuses the skin with long-lasting moisture so you will awake to skin that looks younger, smoother and positively luminous.


Key Benefits:
decreases appearance of facial lines
contains 10% Argireline Molecular Complex™, our highest concentration
accelerates the exfoliation process
delivers moisture to the skin within minutes
non-irritating formula


I really had to massage in but it still absorbed quickly if you understand that. It was thick, and creamy, felt soothing and after five days my skin was looking really alive, my forehead lines definitely appeared less pronounced. I have the lines from years of raising my eyebrows.
(I have seen many shocking sights!!! That's my story and I am sticking to it.)

Two other products came with the pack a serum and mask
the serum I loved.

It has a firming feel, not dry tightening, just a feeling of pulling the into place a bit more, quite fascinating to feel. A lovely base and hardly any is needed.
The mask was a luxury treat, it was fab just before I went to a wedding, I felt glowing and fresher.

I think what I most want to say is this is an easy program, no faffing, no time taken up and has good benefits that are clear to see.
I would like to be able to buy the items seperately as often some run out before others.

The introductory kit costs £29.99 another great price for the amount and benefits you get. I was really expecting this to be way over maybe £75 for the whole lot.
If you order you also get a bonus gift, but perhaps really good is the 60 day money back guarantee.

http://www.principalsecret.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment