Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford

Now I have long admired Cindy Crawford, she is a 44 year old mum of two, has a natural beauty, seems unaffected by her celebrity as a super model. She comes across in  interviews I have as grounded, a good mother and realistic when it comes to image and how she sees herself.
In a interview recently she complains of cellulite on her bum and being scared of Botox and changing her face. I have no cellulite in common, haha. I feel most superior in the posterior!!!

So I was very happy to be offered samples from her  Meaningful Beauty range.


It's been Cindy Crawford's secret to flawless skin for 10 years, the great thing about this range is the price for me, £29.99 its as amazing as the collection and carries a money back guarantee, now to my pocket, that's pretty meaningful.










Meaningful Beauty® is Cindy's personal secret for beautiful, radiant, younger-looking skin. This exclusive skincare system was developed with one of Europe’s leading skincare experts John-Louis Sebagh. And it’s now available for you to buy, thanks to an extraordinary collaboration with Cindy Crawford.



Meaningful Beauty® facial skin care products help to promote visibly younger-looking skin.



With regular use, Meaningful Beauty® helps to defend your skin.







Cleanse - Skin Softening Cleanser

Cleansing is an important part of your daily skincare routine. Meaningful Beauty® Cleanse is a non-irritating formula that won’t strip your skin of essential oils.

• Non-foaming texture to remove makeup and impurities.

• Leaves skin clean and glowing – not tight and dry.



Maintenance 1 - Day Moisture with SPF

Meaningful Beauty® Day Moisture is a silky smooth day cream that moisturises, protects and refreshes the look of your skin.

• Featherweight formula.

• Helps to smooth and brighten your complexion.


Maintenance 2 - Night Fluide

Meaningful Beauty® Night Fluide is a great way to achieve smooth-feeling skin.

• Formula is designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.

• Leaves skin feeling softer.


Eyes - Eye Crème

The delicate skin around your eyes has specific challenges. Meaningful Beauty® Eyes is designed to gently soothe this sensitive area of the face.

• Helps smooth the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles.

• Tones and smoothes the overall appearance of the skin around your eyes.



Masque - Facial Masque

There’s a reason we call this our ‘facial-in-a-bottle’! You’ll feel the difference in your skin after only 20 minutes.

• Deep-cleans and revives stressed-out skin.

• Dry, dead surface cells are lifted off and skin-dulling impurities are removed.



Décolleté - Décolleté and Neck Crème

An extra silky formula that helps to firm and moisturise your skin in this often neglected area of the face and chest.

• Helps smooth the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles.

• Using Décolleté and Neck Crème feels like a treat!



Glowing Serum – Skin Revitalising Serum

Transform dull, tired skin into fresh, glowing skin. Apply Meaningful Beauty®’s Glowing Serum as an instant pick-me-up for a special event or any time you want to look radiant.

• Designed to smooth and condition to show the skin’s natural vitality and brightness.

• Helps to revitalise the skin.







Firstly as soon as I received the pack, I was keen to try the masque, I found it to be light and creamy, not drying out my skin. It did make my skin feel clean and looked fresher after I had finished.
My whole cleaning and moisturising regime seemed easier somehow, having one brand made it uncomplicated.
 
The cleanser really worked as it should, cleaned my skin and prepared it well. I liked that it was non foaming, I find the foam hard to remove on my face and too much of a faff when in a rush.
 
I think of all the treatments I was most impressed with the eye cremé it definitely improved the darkness around my under eye area and the whole effect made me seem more awake looking, a trait I need to fool passing strangers!!!
 
The décolleté and neck cremé possibly the one that did not appear to have much more than a moisturing capability, I would have like to see a tautening and as stated firming effect, but in a little over two weeks I did not notice this, however its to be used over a 30 day period to see the results fully.
 
I liked both the maintainence day and night products, they were again light, non greasy, absorbed well into my face. There was no residue, just refreshed and hydrated skin. 
 
The serum was also light on my skin, it did give a definite glow.
 
My real disappointment was the fragrance or lack thereof, it did not smell of anything much and I was perhaps expecting a luxurious aroma.
However as the whole range definitely made me look and feel good and at a bargain compared to most premium creams, I am perhaps being greedy.
 
Overall I was pleased with not only the simple routine, it seemed so quick, pleasure in the feel of the products but in the results especially around my eyes and my overall skin look, a definite softening and glow. They certainly maintained my skin and even gave a youthful appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment