Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vileda Naturals



Psychologist Donna Dawson says: "An activity like cleaning, done for 20 minutes a day at a moderate level, can actually increase the level of the 'feelgood' chemical serotonin in our brains - which in turn makes us feel better about ourselves"

Hmmm not to sure about making me feel good, but I feel satisfied when the house is clean. I use Vileda mops all the time, I find the telescopic head handy for storing in my cupboard and its becomes quite long, great when i can talk Chris into mopping the floor.

If you have read my reviews, you will know I like any product that not only works, is kind to the pocket, but also kind to the environment.

So when a brand I use anyway goes green, I am happy. According to the Vileda Clever Cleaner blog over 50% of Brits regularly use eco friendly products.








STYLIST, author and presenter (not to mention eco–warrior!) Hannah Sandling has teamed up with cleaning experts Vileda to launch the extension of its range of eco-friendly products – ‘Naturals’.


Hannah is a passionate about the environment and says: “I’m very enthusiastic about caring for the environment. After all, we live on this planet so we should do everything we can to protect it.
“The new Naturals range is made from renewable resources which is great as you can have a greener, cleaner home.


Following the hugely successful launch of Vileda’s Naturals cloths last year, Vileda has introduced some fantastic new products which are kinder to the environment.

I was sent a few products from the range, so now to tell you all about them too.




Firstly the Vileda Naturals SuperMocio Mop. SSP £6.29
 
The Natural SuperMocio inner strips are made from special renewable materials which give fantastic absorption. The outer strips have the Vileda 3D collectex material which is ideal for picking up hair and particles on tiled floors. The telescopic handle is made from 100% recycled steel.
 
I like this mop, its lighter than my Vileda magic mop, I think its the steel pole, it also is easier to turn the handle to lengthen it for mopping.
It cleaned exactly as I would expect from my usual mop, the SuperMocio (Don't they sound like a new Starbucks drink?)strips actually wring out better, so my floor drying time was better.
 
 
 
Vileda Naturals Bucket and Wringer SSP £5.99


The new Naturals Bucket and Wringer is designed to work in harmony with the Naturals SuperMocio and is made from recycled materials.
 
Its a nice neat size so it stores well in my utility cupboard, the wringer clips on easily and also has a nifty mop pole clip so that they can be stored together. I found this great for lifting in and out of the cupboard, by just grabbing the pole and not having to bend.
Being picky I would like the wringer to fit flush in the bucket as its handy to put my basket of cleaning stuff on top, but that's my personal preference.
 
 
 
Vileda Naturals Multi Purpose Cloths SSP £1.99
.


They are  made from renewable resources that can be naturally replenished.they are 100% biodegradable and even the packaging can be recycled after use.


8 cloths that I discovered are strong, a good size, wash up well in the washing machine and great for mopping up spills and general cleaning. I found nothing to fault them at all.

For top cleaning tips visit the Vileda Clever Cleaner blog at http://theclevercleaner.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment