Monday, September 13, 2010

Nip + Fab Instant Fix



I was very pleased to be sent the new NIP + FAB Instant Fix products, they were sold out in a hour last week when it first went on sale in Harvey Nichols Darlings!!! Tipped to be the hottest launch of 2010 and judging by the empty shelves at Harvey Nicks I don't doubt it.

Its  a new collection from Maria Hatzistefanis, beauty expert and celebrated creator of global bestselling brand, Rodial
Men and women rushed to grab these must have treatments and has an A-list seal of approval, the growing list of celebrity fans includes Kimberley Walsh, Denise Van Outen, Alexandra Burke, Diane Vickers and Ellie Goulding.

The surprising fact for me in all this is despite the elite department setting, the 11  products are high street prices. Ranging from a mere £7.95 to £18.95 and soon to be launched in Boots also, they are within reach of the average woman's pocket, not that I am average in any way.

Crammed with breakthrough natural and technologically advanced skin smoothing, boosting and firming ingredients, the clinically tested range for the face and body delivers 10 targeted treatments - Tummy Fix, Scrub Fix, Shower Fix, Moisture Fix, Dry Leg Fix, Cellulite Fix, Multi-Fix Oil, Lip + Nip Fix, Bust Fix and Eye Fix. Each hardworking, no nonsense product “does exactly what it says on the front” and will deliver exceptional ‘targeted results and instant fixes.’





I first tried the NIP + FAB Shower Fix £11.95 said to:

"Keep skin soft and velvety smooth for longer with this rich and indulgent shower oil. Enriched with gentle oils which cleanse, nourish and protect the skin's natural moisture balance and toning, refreshing orange this delicious shower buddy also contains mandarin renowned for its ability to activate circulation and refine fine lines. With a satin-like, unique texture it's perfect for re-energising dry skin for all over body softness."

I am sitting writing this much later in the day, I have refrained from moisturising my legs to see the effects, it has left my legs soft, almost velvety, how they may feel after using talcum powder, not that I have done that for decades.
In use I loved the smell, I picked up none of the orange notes it was reminiscent of  Juicy Fruits chewing gum but a more refined fruity fragrance.
It did not lather much but covered my body like a creamy milk like lotion, it felt different to usual shower products and that in itself was novel.
I do not recommend shaving with the shower fix it does not lather enough. It feels very nice in use and skin does not dry out as quickly.
It left a barely there fragrance on my skin well into the day and my skin looked nourished.

The next product I tried was the NIP + FAB CELLULITE FIX  £17.95 a body sculpting gel, it contains CellActive®- SHAPE a complex enriched with a powerful combination of Indian forskolin, natural caffeine and the Essential Cell Boost-Factor to activate fat breakdown, promote the removal of waste substances and improve tissue firmness.
Recommended to be used twice daily, I found the scent lovely, very sharp and citrus like. It instantly absorbs and only has to be applied in straight upward strokes, none of the usual vigorous massaging and circular kneading which wears you out daily.


I noticed a definite smoothing of the skin and have a few more weeks to go before I could comment on the sculpting, but the instant effect on the surface of my legs is promising.

Onto the two face products I have been sent.

NIP + FAB CLEAN FIX  £9.95
 This multi-purpose 2-in-1 cleanser and make-up remover will gently remove daily dirt and grime and all traces of make-up, so effective it will even remove stubborn mascara.

Enriched with skin caring essential oils including neroli oil to soften and rejuvenate the skin and calming mandarin for its purifying, decongesting properties, this hypoallergenic and non–comedogenic oil will cleanse without disrupting the skin’s natural balance.


I was very impressed with the cleaner, I was directed to massage gently and thoroughly into my skin, then,this is very soothing, its oil base even was good for Paige who suffers with teen spots but found this lessened the redness and seemed to cancel out the excess oil in her troublesome areas, forehead and chin.

After massaging you add a few drops of lukewarm water and then the oil emulsifies and a lovely creamy white lotion appears.

This removed my toughest waterproof mascara Lancome Hypnose. Usually I can only get this off with wipes.
It left my face feeling clean and calm, not tight and needing instant moisturiser.

Lastly I tried

NIP + FAB EYE FIX – 2ml, £9.95BRIGHTENING CONCEALER
Give the skin around your eyes a softer, fresher, more radiant appearance with this 2-in-1 eye cream + concealer.


Enriched with hydrating, plumping hyaluronic acid, softening glycerin and cucumber extract to reduce the appearance of puffiness, this clever eye boosting cream will instantly hide imperfections and dark circles with light reflecting particles to leave you looking younger, bright eyed and ready to face the day.

Its a slender pen and you just need to twist the pen to  
dispense the product.

I dispensed far too much the first time, then applied, it then was difficult to work with as it dries quite quickly, so my advice is very little is needed.
Its a fab product, made my eyes look instantly bright, lighter and i looked so fresh after use, easy to apply once you get the amount right.

I am keen to try the rest of the range and also thanks to NIP+FAB will be holding a giveaway offering some of range for my followers.







The NIP + FAB range will be available from Harvey Nichols (call 0845 604 1888 for your nearest store)and selected Boots stores nationwide (call 0845 124 4545 for your nearest store) from September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment